Lo stress fa parte della nostra vita. Ma mentre dello stress positivo ne abbiamo bisogno per essere motivati e produttivi, lo stress negativo può avvelenare la vita e nel lungo può provocare anche delle malattie. Avanzi lo stress con un modo giusto di vivere e con l’alimentazione sana! Può aiutare questo la famiglia di vitamina B complementata con la vitamina C e magnesio, presenti tutti nello Stess Management, che affianca non solo il funzionamento del sistema nervoso ma influenza positivamente anche l’equilibrio energetico e il funzionamento del sistema immunitario.
Stress Management - complesso vitaminico B più magnesio contro lo stress
- Alle persone sottomesse allo stress giornaliero per il loro lavoro o per il modo di vita,
- in caso di oppressione intensivo fisico,
- a chiunque con lo scopo di rafforzare il sistema immunitario.
Vitamina B1 1.3 mg %
Vitamina B2 1.8 mg %
Vitamina B6 2 mg %
Niacina 15 mg %
Acido Pantotenico 5 mg %
Vitamina B12 2 mcg %
Vitamina C 60 mg %
Acido Folico 100 mcg %
Colina 100 mg %
Inossitolo 100 mg %
Magnesio 13.5 mg %
food supplement Calivita Stress Management
Stress Management ingredienti attivi
When taking vitamin B complex urine may become dark yellow and have a specific smell, with a permanent physical load - for example in professional sports - it can be hardly noticeable.
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: STRESS MANAGEMENT B-COMPLEX, Calivita, vitamins, stress, heart, migraine, depression, skin, hair, nails, anemia
Vitamins b complex and magnesium for stress relief
How do B vitamins work?
- effectively support the proper functioning of the nervous system (vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folates, pantothenic acid, choline)
- contribute to the maintenance of an adequate energy metabolism (vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folates, pantothenic acid, choline)
- reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folates, pantothenic acid, choline)
- take part in maintaining normal psychological functions (vitamins B1, B6, B12, niacin, folates)
- help maintain mental fitness at the correct level (pantothenic acid)
- have a positive effect on the heart (vitamin B1)
- help maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes (vitamin B2, niacin)
- contribute to the maintenance of normal vision (vitamin B2)
- take care of the proper metabolism of iron (vitamin B2)
- take part in protecting cells against oxidative stress (vitamin B2)
- support the condition of red blood cells (vitamins B2, B6)
- play an important role in the synthesis of cysteine, regulation of hormonal activity and in the metabolism of proteins, glycogen (vitamin B6)
- are involved in the metabolism of homocysteine (vitamins B6, B12, folates, choline)
- have a positive effect on the immune system (vitamins B6, B12, folates)
- play an important role in the process of cell division (vitamin B12, folates)
- help in the proper synthesis of amino acids (folates)
- are involved in the production of blood (folates)
- participate in the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters (pantothenic acid)
- support the functioning of the liver (choline)
How does magnesium work?
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining proper psychological functions
- supports the maintenance of electrolyte balance
- helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- plays a role in the process of cell division
Who do we especially recommend?
- People exposed to daily stress related to work or lifestyle.
- People who undertake increased mental and physical effort.
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their nervous system.
Tablets containing the full spectrum of vitamins B and vitamin C and magnesium. Calming nervous tension and soothe, protect the cardiovascular system.
During times of physical or mental stress, the nutritional demands of our metabolism increases. This may be especially true for nutrients belonging to the B family of vitamins, for two main reasons. First, they play important supporting roles in the production of energy, and central nervous system function, and secondly, they are water soluable and thus not stored in the body. These factors may make B vitamins more susceptible to depletion during times of stress compared to other nutrients. This is why a quality complex of B vitamins with high bioavailability forms the backbone of CaliVita’s® Stress Management product.
Vitamins belonging to this complex include B1 thiamin, B2 riboflavin, B3 niacin, B5 pantothenic acid, B6 pyridoxine, B7 biotin, B8 inositol, B9 folic acid, and B12 cobalamin. Choline, while technically not a vitamin, is often included in this group as it functions in close relationship with folic acid and cobalamin. Several of these vital nutrients are involved in the metabolic processes which convert carbohydrates and fat into energy. As well, B vitamins play a vital role in the formation and production of red blood cells, which are important for carrying oxygen to the cells. Several B vitamins play a role in the production of hormones, and regulation of cholesterol levels. Others, such as choline and inositol play a role in the transmission of nerve impulses, support the integrity of nerve cells and contribute to the healthy functioning of the central nervous system.
CaliVita ® enhanced the formula with the addition of vitamin C and magnesium. Vitamin C is another water-soluable vitamin that contributes to the synthesis of some neurotransmitting hormones, which are vital for brain function and may affect mood. As well, it contributes to the energy production processes of our body. Magnesium is also vital for supporting the process of converting fats and carbohydrates into useable energy.
- Sedative (reduces shaking hands, blinking of the eyelids)
- Reduces stress, irritability
- Protects the cardiovascular system
- Recommended for depression, hyperactivity
- Recommended for migraines
- Prevents graying and hair loss
- Makes it easy to fall asleep
- Helps in the treatment of anemia, skin diseases.
What vitamins are included in the B complex of vitamins
- has a calming effect (reduces hand tremors, eyelid blinking)
- reduce stress and irritability
- protect the cardiovascular system
- they are recommended for depression and hyperactivity
- they are indispensable in neurological and mental disorders
- recommended for migraines
- counteract graying and hair loss
- make it easier to fall asleep
- support the treatment of anemia and skin diseases.
Why stress is bad for your health
- it weakens the immune system and makes us more susceptible to disease
- reduces the production of anti-inflammatory antibodies and cytokines
- lowers the absorption of vitamins and minerals from the intestines
- causes the blood pressure to rise, which can lead to the development of high blood pressure, heart attack and other cardiovascular problems
- accelerates the aging of the body from inside and outside!